1. Write a program in Python to use the string join operation to create a string that contains a colon as a separator.
3. Write a program in Python to encode and decode the following string.
Hello Friend! Welcome to this tutorial.
5. Write a program in Python to create a dictionary from the given sequence of keys and value provided by the user.
6. Write a list comprehension that returns all the pairs in a dictionary whose associated values are greater than zero.
7. Write a program in Python to keep count of this given list starting from 100.
The list of items is -
["Suger", "Tea", "Rice", "Wheat", "Salt", "Pulse"]
8. Write a program in Python to calculate the value of the following expression by using the lambda function.
The expression is -
(x * 10) + (y / 2) * z
9. Write a program in Python to calculate the Fahrenheit of the following Celsius list by using Lambda function.
Suppose the Celsius lists is -
Celsius = [26.2, 33.2, 29.3, 32.4]
10. Write a program in Python to filter the given list if the given expression evaluates to true.
Suppose the list and expression are -
list = [0, 3, 2, 30, 20, 34, 89, 35, 72, 64] expr = (x % 4 == 0)