1. Write a program in Python to use the string join operation to create a string that contains a colon as a separator.
3. Write a program in Python to encode and decode the following string.
Hello Friend! Welcome to this tutorial.
5. Write a program in Python to create a dictionary from the given sequence of keys and value provided by the user.
6. Write a list comprehension that returns all the pairs in a dictionary whose associated values are greater than zero.
7. Write a program in Python to keep count of this given list starting from 100.
The list of items is -
["Suger", "Tea", "Rice", "Wheat", "Salt", "Pulse"]
8. Write a program in Python to calculate the value of the following expression by using the lambda function.
The expression is -
(x * 10) + (y / 2) * z
9. Write a program in Python to calculate the Fahrenheit of the following Celsius list by using Lambda function.
Suppose the Celsius lists is -
Celsius = [26.2, 33.2, 29.3, 32.4]
10. Write a program in Python to filter the given list if the given expression evaluates to true.
Suppose the list and expression are -
list = [0, 3, 2, 30, 20, 34, 89, 35, 72, 64] expr = (x % 4 == 0)
Related ArticlesPython program for Prime Number
Odd Even Program in Python
Python program to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
Python Convert XML to CSV
Python Text to Speech
Python send mail to multiple recipients using SMTP server
How to generate QR Code in Python using PyQRCode
Python programs to check Palindrome strings and numbers
CRUD operations in Python using MYSQL Connector
Fibonacci Series Program in Python
Python File Handler - Create, Read, Write, Access, Lock File
Python convert XML to JSON
Python convert xml to dict
Python convert dict to xml